Here are the guidelines for attendance as we prepare to re-open for services:
- All participants must first register for service with the church before entering building.
- to register go to https://calvarychapelmiddlesex.flocknote.com/signup/5456
- All participants will use hand sanitizer provided by ushers before entering building.
- You may be asked to have your temperature taken before entering.
- Please follow all signs to ensure safe social distancing and flow of entering and exiting the building.
- Please continue to follow social distancing protocol while inside and on church premises.
- Anyone who is sick or has been sick within the last 14 days should not attend
- Anyone who has a compromised health condition should not attend
- Anyone who feels uncomfortable around others should not attend
- This is a matter of conscience for any choices individuals make : to attend or not attend. No judgement either way.
Basic CDC guidelines to protect each other during assembly:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizers that are available around building.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow. Use sanitizer afterwards to ensure safety.
- Avoid touching face with hands.
- We will require the usage of face masks in the building with the following exceptions:
- If you are in a separate room with your family masks are not required.
- If you are outside of the building and practicing social distancing.
- If you have a medical condition that inhibits your ability to breathe w/ a mask on.
- Bathrooms will have disinfecting wipes, please use them to wipe down handles or other surfaces after usage.
- No food or drink allowed in the building-if you need water for hydration due to medical reasons please let us know.
- Please do not let your children play with other children- social distancing is required for them as well.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes – a wave or a smile and a greeting is encouraged.
- Please avoid gatherings inside of the building- you may fellowship outside but please keep a good testimony to the community by practicing social distancing.
- If you come to the 9am service, it is important that you exit promptly, giving us time to disinfect and prepare for the second service at 11 am.
- Offering will continue to be collected via mail, online or placed in agape box. Offering bags will not be used.
- Communion will be distributed in pre-packaged format, when available.
any other questions please contact us at 732-200-5457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org