Here are the guidelines for attendance as we prepare to re-open for services:
- All participants must first register for service with the church before entering building
- to register go to:
- All participants will use hand sanitizer provided by ushers before entering building.
- You may be asked to have your temperature taken before entering.
- Please follow all signs to ensure safe social distancing and flow of entering and exiting the building.
- Please continue to follow social distancing protocol while inside and on church premises.
- Anyone who is sick or has been sick within the last 14 days should not attend
- Anyone who has a compromised health condition should not attend
- Anyone who feels uncomfortable around others should not attend.
- This is a matter of conscience for any choices individuals make : to attend or not attend. No judgement either way.
Basic CDC guidelines to protect each other during assembly:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizers that are available around building.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow. Use sanitizer afterwards to ensure safety.
- Avoid touching face with hands.
- We will require the usage of face masks in the building with the following exceptions:
- If you are in a separate room with your family masks are not required.
- If you have a medical condition that inhibits your ability to breathe w/ a mask on.
- Once seated you will not be required to wear face masks, However if you are uncomfortable with this, limited private rooms are available for use in our building with live stream of the service.
- Bathrooms will have disinfecting wipes, please use them to wipe down handles or other surfaces after usage
- Please do not let your children play with other children- social distancing is required for them as well.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes – a wave or a smile and a greeting is encouraged.
- Please avoid gatherings inside of the building- you may fellowship outside but please keep a good testimony to the community by practicing social distancing.
- If you come to the 9am service, it is important that you exit promptly, giving us time to disinfect and prepare for the second service at 11 am.
- Offering will continue to be collected via mail, online or placed in agape box. Offering bags will not be used.
- Communion will be distributed in pre-packaged format, when available.
any other questions please contact us at 732-200-5457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org