Here are the guidelines for attendance as we re-open for services:
- All participants must first register for service with the church before entering building
- to register go to:
- All participants will use hand sanitizer provided by ushers before entering building.
- You may be asked to have your temperature taken before entering.
- Please follow all signs to ensure safe social distancing and flow of entering and exiting the building.
- Please continue to follow social distancing protocol while inside and on church premises.
- Anyone who is sick or has been sick within the last 14 days should not attend
- Anyone who has a compromised health condition should not attend
- Anyone who feels uncomfortable around others should not attend.
- This is a matter of conscience for any choices individuals make : to attend or not attend. No judgement either way.
any other questions please contact us at 732-200-5457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org